1. Two boys have died following the governorship And Senetorial Election in Kogi West Senatorial Seat holds today 16th of November 2019.
2. Kinsmen of former President Goodluck Jonathan in Kolo, Ogbia Local Government Area trooped out to celebrate the defeat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ward 9. They took over the road leading to Ogbia Town immediately the results of the 13 units in Ward 9 were announced by electoral officialsand APC was declared the winner of the ward.
3. At least three persons have been shot and stabbed at Opolo Ward 5 in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State during Saturday’s poll by suspected political thugs. Those injured had been rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa for treatment.
4. The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Bayelsa State Chief David Lyon, has described the ongoing election in the state as peaceful. Lyon, who cast his vote at Olugbobiri Ward 4, Unit 1, in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of the state at 1:18 p.m., said he was sure of victory and sue for peace in the state.
5. Natasha Akpoti, the governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in the Kogi election, has been defeated at her polling unit. Yahaya Bello, the incumbent governor and APC candidate, secured 78 votes while Ms Akpoti secured 76 votes
6. Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw -. Governor Seriake Dickson has called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to cancel the election in parts of the state where the exercise was characterised by brigandage, hijacking of electoral materials and personnel.
7. INEC Cancels Election In Ologi, Bayelsa Community Over Violence. Voting has been cancelled in Ologi (Ward 03) of Ogbia Local Government Area (LGA), a senior electoral official has said, following a violent incident that included “seizing” of an electoral official. The official, Ukuachukwu Orji, who is the INEC supervisory resident electoral commissioner for Ogbia LGA, said members of the Ologi community forcibly prevented election in the riverine area.
8. The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) says a political party is bribing officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Kogi state with up to $1,000 to buy them over and get them to do their bidding on election day.
GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
LINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE
For more News visit my blogwww.edesononlin
Or Know About My Services by
Visiting my Company Website
I am also a Website Designer.
Call me to design your website: 08136125128